Appointed as principal contractor for the interpretive fit out of the Grade B Listed Templemore Bath Building – Irelands only functioning Victorian Bath building.
Originally opened in 1893, Templemore baths provided washing and sanitary facilities for the families who came to live in east Belfast attracted by the development of the Harland and Wolff shipyard and other manufacturing industries.
The exhibition tells the story about the building’s former use and its importance to the community through artefacts, photographs and personal stories of the people who once swam there, grew up in the area or worked nearby.
Scope of works included:
Belfast City Council
Exhibitions, Visitor Attractions